IDIP Rules & Regulations
We request all parents to co-operate with us in observing discipline as follows
All kids are expected to be inside the school premises by 9.30 a.m. However a grace period of 5 to 10 minutes acceptable on valid reasons.
Kids need to be neatly dressed in the full stipulated uniform from Monday to Thursday. The uniforms should be preferably hand washed and ironed inside out with minimum temperature. Kids are required to wear white shoes with white socks.
A descent color dress can be worn on Friday. Dresses that have beads, sequins or unnecessary jewels should be avoided.
Please provide 2 sets of spare dresses along with 2 sets of inner wears in a cover neatly label. Provide a handkerchief inside their bag.
Parents are required to follow the snack chart for providing snacks to their ward. Do not forget to provide a napkin/small towel along with the lunch box.
Parents can meet their respective class teachers only on genuine reasons after school hours.
Nails in trimmed condition are imperative for reasons of hygiene and safety. Parents are requested to observe this meticulously.
ID cards should be worn every day. The school does not take any responsibility for loss of ID card unless it is found in the school. Parents will have to pay for the new ID card.
Parents are requested not to drop any message/call to the management during school hours. Emergency situations are exceptional.
Parents are requested not to send their kid to the school during illness, to obviate any infection to other children..
The school takes utmost care of kids. FIRST AID will be given immediately in case of any injury. Information will be provided to parents with request to take care of medical expenses.
The school fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The term fees paid after the due date may attract late fee.
During special days of celebration like the birthdays, parents are requested not to distribute sweets or chocolates or cakes to the kids in the school. However, they are welcome to present any gifts.
Parents are advised not to put any jewellery of high value when kids attend school.
When the kid is unable to attend school for any reason whatsoever, Parents are requested to keep the school informed. The process of applying leave is for parents to write a letter to the respective class teacher well in advance, notifying dates and reason for absence.
Parents and Students are representatives of our school from leaving home until they return and are thus expected to set themselves a high standard of behavior both inside and outside the school.
Staff Code Contact
All our teachers follow the code of conduct. This helps give direction to keep their professional ethics in place, thereby giving their genuine efforts to build a better community.
1. A teacher should be caring, fair and committed to the best of interest of the pupil.
2. A teacher acknowledges and respects the uniqueness, individuality and specific needs of pupils and promotes holistic development.
3. A teacher should seek to develop positive relationship with pupils, colleagues, parents, school management and others in the school community.
4. A teacher should act with honesty and integrity, respect the privacy if others and avoid conflicts between their professional work and private interests.
5. A teacher should develop teaching, learning and assessment strategies that support differentiated learning in a way that respects the dignity of all pupils.
6. A teacher should take personal responsibility to actively maintain their professional knowledge and understanding to ensure it is current.
7. A teacher should be regular and punctual, record attendance faithfully and seek prior approval before proceeding on leave.
8. A teacher is expected to dress in a professional manner. Clothing must be neat, clean, in good repair, and appropriate for on the job appearances at all times.